Why do this:
We believe the best ideas happen when you also have access to real-world opportunities. This is your chance to grow with one-of-a-kind learning opportunities you won't get in the classroom.
What this is:
The chance to join 15 of the top CS students in the country for a weeklong all-expenses paid trip to the Bay Area to learn from leading founders and investors in AI. You’ll get a workspace, advice, and become part of a new community. At the end of the week, you’ll present a project to a small group and have the chance to win $50K (awarded to the top 4 projects).
What you get:
Access to a community of founders, investors, builders, and practitioners
Flight and expenses paid for a weeklong trip to San Francisco*
Workspace, compute, enjoyment
The chance to win $50K to invest back into yourself
Who should apply:
- Ambitious students who believe AI can positively change the world—university sophomores and above, including Masters and PhD students
- People who are actively building in the AI space or who are interested in starting a company within their careers
- Builders, creators, believers, and visionaries
- Felicis is a venture capital firm based in the Bay Area. We’ve been backing AI companies since 2006, and companies we have invested in include Runway, Weights & Biases, Notion, Canva, Shopify, Supabase, Motherduck, and Cruise.
- January 29 - March 1
- March 15
- March 29
- April 12
- June 10-14
Fellow program occurs
Apply now at the form on this page, it only takes a few minutes to complete!
* Felicis will cover hotel and airfare and a stipend will be provided to cover incidentals during your stay. If you accept a spot in the Felicis Fellows program, you’ll be expected to sign standard travel/contest waivers at a later date.